Are you suffering from itchy and flaky scalp?
Or dandruff that just won’t go away?
Or is your hair at a stagnant length and won’t just grow?
Well this hair growth scalp scrub is here to solve these problems
- 1 cup sugar (depending on your hair)
- 5 drops of mint or peppermint oil
- 2 tablespoons of shea butter
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- Baking soda (optional)
Then you mix everything together and use it to gently massage your scalp (not your hair) then rinse it off after 2-3 minutes of scrubbing
Benefits of this scalp scrub
- It removes dandruff
- It opens your follicle for better hair growth
- It reduces itching & flaky scalp
- It soothes and relaxes your scalp
- It allows for better penetration of hair products on your scalp