- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 1/3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- Put your warm water in your bowl.
- Add the olive oil, honey, salt , flour then add the yeast last.
- Mix all ingredients together to form a proper soft dough.
- Put it a clean bowl and let it rest for an hour.
- Pour out onto your work surface and divide it into portions. Just like when cutting your pizza.
- Pick one part and roll into a ball. Do this for all the pieces.
- Then put them into a greased round oven safe bowl or a baking pan.
- Cover and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, brush the top of each dough with egg wash.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 15 -20mins at 190°C or 375°F
- Let it cool and enjoy.